Not the kind that you download to your phone and use to stare at all the gorgeous foods that you can make, like Pinterest.
No. Straight-up appetizers. Or appeteasers, as some might call them. Something to whet the appetite and get you going, wanting more.
We all know Martha Stewart as the queen of TV, home entertaining, and pretty much everything else crafty and delicious. She's a mega-queen. Some of her most ingenious ideas are simplistic and beautiful. Now, she has a team of experts helping her dream up the impossible. And this time, that team headed by the big Gouda herself, created a new book - all about appetizers.
From Snacks like broiled feta to Stylish Bites like mini quiches, Martha and her team have created more than 200 mouth-watering recipes that catch your eye and your desire to entertain. From family affairs to tailgating parties, this book has tips, techniques, simple instructions, and beautiful photos - all with recipes just waiting to be concocted. Simple, elegant, fast to prepare - this book has it all and will please even the most picky eater.
|Puff Pastry Cheese Straws|
- Pigs in Blankets - simple gourmet-style: puff pastry and sausages cut at an angle with mustard dipping sauces
- Hot Artichoke Dip - artichoke hearts, cheese, herbs, and more cheese
- Antipasto - a simple, yet elegant spread of all things Italian
- Chicken Wings - four different flavors complete with dipping sauces
- Mezze - a Mediterranean smattering of delicious spreads, whole grain salads, and dolmades
- and Deviled Eggs - the all-American ubiquitous version of finger food...seven different flavors.
And the list goes on...
A beautiful book with a delectable array of dishes, small plates, and tiny tastes. Fun for everyone!
|Fried Macaroni-and-Cheese Bites. Yum.|
**This book was given to me by Blogging for Books in exchange for an honest review. I chose to be honest because they can't really make me.